Introducing the next big thing from Eleaf, the iStick TC200W Box Mod. Just like the Wismec Reuleaux and RX200 Mods, this powerful device requires three high-amp 18650 batteries, continuous discharge should be above 25A, to fully power the iStick TC200W device. The TC200W mod can fire up to 200 watts and supports Nickel, Titanium, and stainless steel wire plus has a TCR mode for temperature control. The resistance range is 0.05Ω to 3.5Ω depending on what mode you are in. The mod features an ergonomic shape with a metallic finish that fits comfortably in your hand. The 510 connector is spring loaded and made of study stainless steel for a seamless connection. The TC200W utilizes an easy to use flip-open battery cover for easy access and removal of your batteries. The mod is capable of charging the batteries internally due to the micro USB port but we recommend charging them externally for a longer battery life. The micro USB port is also used for firmware updates. With high wattage and temperature control capabilities, upgradeable firmware and multiple protection features, the Eleaf iStick TC200W is a must have for vapers who enjoy the flexibility of temperature control and high wattage vaping while also having safety features in place .
*Batteries not included
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Triple 18650 design
- *All batteries must be same brand and model. External charging recommended.
- Output wattage: 1-200 watts
- Temp control range: 200-600ºF/100-315ºC
- Temp control modes: Ni200, Ti, SS316L, TCR
- Resistance range for VW: 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω
- Resistance range for TC: 0.05Ω - 1.5Ω
- OLED screen
- Flip open battery door
- Spring loaded SS 510 connector
- Micro USB port for charging or upgrades
- Firmware upgradable
- Dual circuit protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection